More for myself than anything, I created a base application template and put it up on GitHub. Feel free to fork it, and contributions are welcome. Here's what it has out of the box:
- AngularJS 1.5
- Bootstrap (LESS compiled)
- Gulp Build
- Transpile (ES6 -> ES5 with Babel)
- JS and CSS concatenation and minification
- JS and CSS file versioning
- and More!
- Simple Node Server Script
- Sample (Simple) AngularJS App with State Routing
I just needed something as a base to start other projects off of, so I threw this together as a starting point. You need Bower and NodeJS to get started, but all of the instructions are on the GitHub Page. Use it for your own projects, a quick look at AngularJS with ES6, or a sample of writing Gulp tasks.
All feedback encouraged and welcome.